The 2nd annual L.L.Bean Wintervention College Tour is heading back to school this fall, inspiring students to get excited and prepared for a winter full of outdoor fun. The Bootmobile, a larger than life version of L.L.Bean’s iconic Bean Boot, is rolling up to UMass Amherst on Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
The Bootmobile will be between the Goodell building and the library, where students will have the opportunity to:
- Win a #Wintervention. Join the conversation and share a winter-inspired outdoor photo on Twitter or Instagram using #Wintervention for a chance to win a grand prize shopping spree – the winner will receive a $500 L.L.Bean gift card and a $250 gift card for four friends to get outfitted for the winter season. On site at UMass Amherst, students can take photos with the Bootmobile or in front of one of L.L.Bean’s traveling wintry photo backdrops.
- Win Great Gear. UMass Amherst students will have a chance to win one of two great prizes – a Wintervention gear prize package and a pair of limited-edition Fenway Bean Boots, made from the rain tarp that protected Fenway Park during the 2012 season.
- Play Games and Get Giveaways. L.L.Bean will offer outdoor-inspired giveaways and coupons to students who participate in or win a game on site. The first 25 students to show up in L.L.Bean apparel will win $10 gift cards.
For more information about L.L.Bean’s Wintervention College Tour, visit L.L.Bean on:
- Facebook at facebook.com/llbean
- Twitter and Instagram at @llbean and @bootmobile