Dates: July 5, 12, 19, 26 and August 2 & 9
Participants will learn:
• techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue,
pain, and isolation.
• appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength,
flexibility, and endurance.
• appropriate use of medications.
• communicating effectively with family, friends, and health
• nutritional information.
• how to make decisions successfully.
• how to evaluate new treatments
Materials for the series will be loaned to you. Please RSVP to attend!
Please RSVP to:
Sofia von Stange 413-439-1209 or Julia Polansky 413-420-1820